Bittersweet memories of 2013
1. In 2013 my sweet cat Tigger died at the age of 15.
09/1998 to 07/01/2013 My sweet tigger may he rest in peace!
2. A Kitten named Sammy (AKA the Tasmanian Devil) came into my life.
3. My second niece arrived Allison Frances.
Allison Frances 05/18/2013
4. My first grandchild was born. (she’s the one on the right. Haha)
Devlin Frances and my son Jimmy
5. My mom was hospitalized with heart and lung issues in November. We (my sister and I) found out my mom needs to have aortic valve replacement surgery when her lungs are strong enough. 😦 Shes better now but, the cardiologist says she is a ticking time bomb because of the valve being bad. Update: Mom had her valve replacement 04/2014.
Mom with her dog Missy on Christmas eve.
6. I lost 45 pounds (Yeah!)
Before 12/2012 (Ick what a terrible look!)
After 12/2013 I Plan to lose another 50 pounds in 2014 (I am praying)
7. A little birdy told me grandchild number 2 may be on the way in 2014! It is supposed to be a secret so no pics. Shhhh! Don’t tell anyone! lol.
In conclusion, 2013 brought good, bad and downright frightening times; but we persevered and made it through another year!